Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fruit Roll-up

Blueberries are coming!!! Gotta get a net up, the birds are already circling


A look at our strawberries -- I tried one,  it wasn't completely ready, but it wasn't bad either! I hope they do OK and bugs and other creatures don't get to them before I do.





Last week we picked up two plants of Napa Grape Hybrid tomatoes (by Burpee). We had two of these plants last year and they produced a lot of fruit and were so sweet! I knew I wanted at least two plants this year as well.


Come on, buddy, pollinate!


2 comments:

  1. Your container garden is looking great!

    I don't know why I haven't gotten around to posting my strawberries or my herbs, I'm a little behind this year.. However I do have my Oral surgery ( Thank you for your well wishes ) and the weather to blame, it is just warming up here in Michigan!

    I have some Ozark beauty, and Quinalt strawberries, thyme, rosemary, and Kentucky mint..
    I will have to add some mature tomato plants and other veggies as the weather gets warmer..

    I planted some pole beans and tomato seeds just for fun..because No! way are they going to come to maturity with-out a green house in my climate!

    Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vetsy! Am glad you're feeling better, and as always, thank you for stopping by. the weather here has been crazy lately too. I hope your beans and tomatoes do mature!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my garden site. I appreciate the time it takes to read posts and comment. Happy Gardening!