Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Day Thanksgiving Challenge - Days 14 - 15

Soooo thankful I don't have to rake all these leaves up.

Thankful for a new spider plant! One of my work friends is moving to Chicago and left her plant in my care. Sad to see my coffee buddy go, but thankful for good friends at the workplace. They make it easier to get through the stressful days.


{I'm linking up with The Whimsical Gardener's 30 Day Challenge to post about something you're thankful for every day. I'm not able to post every day, so sometimes I combine days.}

3 comments:

  1. I always used our lawn mower to collect all my leaves. soon your spider plant will be making little spider babies. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son raked up our leaves this year and they went into the compost pile. It's the first year that we did not put any by the street (except for a few diseased looking ones) for the city to collect. It felt so good knowing that one day those leaves would be in my gardens. Have a good Thanksgiving! :)

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Angela.... I'm thankful to have blogging friends like you to post to.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my garden site. I appreciate the time it takes to read posts and comment. Happy Gardening!