Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Day Thanksgiving Challenge - Day 8

I probably should have posted about being thankful for family and friends sooner... :)
It goes without saying, but I am thankful for them, and thankful that many of them enjoy relaxing with a nice glass of wine.

I'm also thankful for you, my new friends in the blogging community. Thank you for stopping by my site and leaving comments and words of encouragement about my garden. And thank you for having blogs too, so I can see your beautiful pictures, get gardening tips, and get inspiration for things I want to try in my own garden!



{I'm linking up with The Whimsical Gardener's 30 Day Challenge to post about something you're thankful for every day. I'm not able to post every day, so sometimes I'm combining days. All my posts related to this challenge are found under the giving thanks tag.}

2 comments:

  1. A good friend and a glass of wine is hard to beat! I'm thankful for you, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, family! :) Seems we always forget them, because we take them for granted. But they are the most wonderful part of our lives. What a sweet thing to say about us garden bloggers. I feel the same. I love seeing others' gardens, and love the connection we make.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my garden site. I appreciate the time it takes to read posts and comment. Happy Gardening!